Chez Levesque

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kim's Green Drink

I have a vita-mixer which is a super-powered blender/food processor. I think you can make these if you've got a blender that will liquify green veggies. And yes, I know you're not really supposed to mix fruits and veggies, but my kids will drink this so I don't care.

6 oz. water
3/4 c. frozen or fresh blueberries OR dark sweet cherries (frozen @ TJs)
1/2 banana
3 celery stalks
1-2 zucchini
2-3 c. spinach (i like baby spinach)
stevia to taste
ice if you like it cold

I also add Udo's oil and 2 scoops nuplus (concentrated chinese veggie powder).

Blend it all up and yes, even Juliette, my 16 month baby gulps this down! Add water to the thickness you prefer.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Thanks for posting this recipe! I wonder how it would taste with the Strawberry Vitashake added instead of Nuplus?